After completing my degree in viola performance at ESMuC (Catalonia’s Superior School for Music) with Enrique Santiago (2008) followed by a diploma in Advanced Performance with Yuval Gotlibovich at Liceu Superior Conservatoire (2009), my professional activity began to diversify, thus complicating the answer to the often-asked question what do you do?
- I'm a professional violist. Further to my formal education, I have participated in different viola and chamber music courses, like those of Music in Compostela and the International Music Courses of Tarragona. I have also been part of several orchestras, both young and professionals, such as Camera Musicae, Vila-seca Chamber Orchestra, Maribor International Orchestra, Teatre Instrumental... some of which I continue to perform with in the present day.
- I am a violin, viola and first-stage in music teacher. Having taught for some years now, I still take my classes with the same passion and enthusiasm of the first day, as I firmly believe that to teach is to learn.
- I produce multidisciplinary shows for children and adults. I was fortunate enough as to find an incredible team of artists with whom we started the companies Mots de Fusta and De Moment Fantàstics, performing shows throughout the country.
- I draw, illustrate and design. Everything started with commissions from friends and family and, before I knew it, it took me over. As of today, I've received many different orders, and the array of products I design keeps growing.
Luckily the question why, would be easier to answer:
- For love. Love for things well done, for the art, for the land, for colleagues and pupils, for friends, for the family... love for life itself.